I want to sell my house fast now! If you are looking to sell your house fast in Scottdale, GA, you have come to the right place. The team behind SureClosing has the experience and resources to save you and your house that no traditional real estate agent can offer. Many residents of the Scottdale, GA find themselves in different kinds of situations that might seem hopeless and we helped each one of them to conquer them all.
We are real estate investors who care about their clients. We have succeeded in purchasing properties all over the state. When you work with us, you can rest assured that we know how to buy real estate in Scottdale, GA and surrounding areas of Georgia even if there are liens and complicated obstacles to the sale.
Are we the right fit for you? Always.
HOW IT WORKS
We research the details of your home and start crafting a great offer for you.
GET YOUR OFFER
We present you with a fair cash offer with no obligation and no fees.
We pay you cash. No months of waiting. You choose the closing date.
Sell through the SureClosing Way
“Do this, do that.”
“Fix this, fix that.”
SureClosing: “Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you!”
We had the property for over 15 years and its been our rental investment. It became difficult to manage because we own several businesses in the Clayton area. Worst part of it was our tenant started to get behind on payments and was requesting constant repairs on the property. We were losing money by keeping the property and we wanted to sell it but didn’t know what to do about the tenant situation. This was our first time selling a home without an agent and really glad it was with Brian & Tron. They make it so simple and we closed on the property literally within 2 weeks.
A BETTER, FASTER, MORE RELIABLE WAY
The process is more reliable and faster in cash…
Various potential setbacks await a seller when it comes to buying and selling houses. But if you choose the cash route like what SureClosing offers, you avoid financial issues and hassles such as foreclosures, bankruptcy, payment plans, and earnest money.
Selling via the SureClosing way completes the process in a matter of days that usually takes months or even a year. Typically, our clients prefer to close within seven (7) to ten (10) days.
You can immediately move on and pretty much relax before-during-after the sale…
✔ You can protect your privacy in your GA property from hundreds of showings.
✔ You don’t need to be bothered and to pick up the phone and answer ads from buyers.
✔ You are able to save serious money – spend ZERO dollars in commissions, closing costs, repairs, and staging fees.
✔ You choose when to close.
Listing your house on-market with a realtor means:
WAITING + MORE WAITING + HEADACHES
- You have to sign to a listing contract that may tie your house down on the market for up to 6 months (or even a year in some cases) without any certainty that you will sell any time soon;
- You have to cover the cost of repairs, go through several inspections and countless showings that attract offers that are way below the value of your home;
- You will have to pay huge amounts of money in commission when your house is sold; and
- As an alternative, you could attempt to sell your house by yourself (FSBO). However, both options are time-consuming and quite stressful.
A Fair Offer
We guarantee you a fair and transparent offer.
We Buy As-Is
You won’t have to lift a paint brush, a hammer or even a broom.
A Speedy Closing
You can choose your closing date and we can work around your schedule.fer.
Save thousands in realtor commission alone. Enjoy your proceeds 100%.
Save thousands on closing costs. We won’t charge you any fees.
Get Paid in Cash
You do not have to worry if we will be approved by the bank. We pay you cash.
Just do 1 showing
We just need one quick look at your property. No need to conduct showings just to sell.
We are a licensed and professional agent but without the fees and “do this-do that”.
COMMON SITUATIONS WE HELP RESOLVE
“Can I really sell my house fast in Scottdale, GA within 7 days?“
“I am in an urgent need to sell my house fast as soon as possible?“
“My realtor was not able to sell my house fast in Scottdale, GA as he/she promised…“
Or are you currently facing any of these situations?
- Are you facing foreclosure or are about to be?
- Do you own unwanted rental property?
- Do you have frustrating tenants (or family members) that you can’t get rid of?
- Do you own a vacant property?
- Did you inherit an unwanted property?
- Do you need to relocate quickly and need to sell your house fast?
- Do you want to avoid paying thousands of dollars in realtor commissions?
- Are you going through a divorce?
- Do you have little or no equity and need to sell?
- Do you own a “fixer upper” that you don’t want to fix up or don’t have time to fix up?